Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Early" Morning

Wake up in the early morning is not a problem,,
But
If wake up too early, it's not so good..

Let's see,,
Actually today I supposed to wake up at 6.30..
Because I will work at 9..
I set my alarm already,,

But..
I don't know why..
Today I woke up at 4.48..
aarrgh!!
I hate it so much if I wake up too early,,

Usually I woke up at 4.45..
Because my shift was 8-4..
but during that time, I always felt sleepy everytime I woke up..
and now my shift 9-5 already,,
Want to sleep longer..
but awakened at 4.48..
and didn't feel sleepy :(

It's weird,,
When it is the time for me to wake up early, I will feel sleepy and sleep again for the next 15 minutes..
But when I want to sleep longer, I will wake up early and not feel sleepy at all..



I want to sleep longer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment